| Follow || Dashboard |
//contenganDEMIcontengan
hopeless...
Tuesday 13 March 2012 | 10:33 | 0 Talking ♥
0 comment(s)


I'll burn the stars,

I'll bring life to our souls,
To be happy again,

I promise you,

I'll drag back the past,

Twist it, change it,
Take the right road,
Even it's so hard,

I'll shatter the pain,

Face the impossible, and make it,

Turn into hope

Your eyes speak silent words,

Telling me of the purest heart,

Which loves without a care

Fearlessly,

Shamelessly,
Hopelessly...  



Older PostNewer Post
♥ Si Penconteng ♥

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim... ♥ the owner of this blog ♥ do call me nadia or UCU ♥ Johorian ♥ Nurse2be ♥ UniSZA's student ♥


♥ FootPrints hEre:D ♥

:)

♥ jom follow me on: ♥

CikMisi Nadia


♥ Kesayangan ♥


♥ Thanks to:) ♥

Skin By //SuhailaRoslan

Semua Hasil Contengan Di Atas Adalah Hak Terpeliha Tuan Belog