| Follow || Dashboard |
//contenganDEMIcontengan
THINKing of YOu...
Wednesday 15 February 2012 | 08:24 | 0 Talking ♥
0 comment(s)

When I look into your eyes, I am nothing but surprised.
I know about your past and how it didn't last,
How you got hurt, burnt, Abused and used,
and i bet your confused.

You deserve better, if not always and forever.
You said you didn't care, But you couldn't bare,
Isn't it such a scare.






Let me into your life and Ill show you that I care.
Like an endless dream Ill always be there.
I know your busy but please make time.
Working so much should be a crime.

You need time alone, and some time to think,
Let your feelings out why having a drink.
Forget about the past and look to the future,
I know your not ready, and I'm not trying to push you,
Just wanted to let you know that ill always be with you.



Newer Post
♥ Si Penconteng ♥

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim... ♥ the owner of this blog ♥ do call me nadia or UCU ♥ Johorian ♥ Nurse2be ♥ UniSZA's student ♥


♥ FootPrints hEre:D ♥

:)

♥ jom follow me on: ♥

CikMisi Nadia


♥ Kesayangan ♥


♥ Thanks to:) ♥

Skin By //SuhailaRoslan

Semua Hasil Contengan Di Atas Adalah Hak Terpeliha Tuan Belog